lördag 19 maj 2012

Shabby giftbox

Inne på Let´s Shabby denna månaden handlar det om geometriska former. Jag har blivit väldigt förtjust i romber. Har gjort en presentask, med lite diskreta romber på utsidan. Asken har flera lager med gesso, avslutat med Tattered Angels mist.

On the blog of Let's Shabby this month, it is about geometric shapes. I've become very fond of diamonds shapes. Have made ​​a gift box, with some discreet diamond shapes on the outside. The box has several layers of gesso, finished with Tattered Angels mist.




På askens ovansida har jag lite dekorationer som även dessa har fått ett lager gesso och mist.

The box's top side, I have some decorations that also been painted with gesso and misted.




Jag gillar att dekorera insidorna på mina askar.  Så det har jag gjort även här och här återkommer de snygga romberna igen, fast lite tydligare.

I like to decorate the insides of my boxes. So I've done it again and here comes the beautiful diamonds shapes, this time much more visible.


Thanks for stopping by! Lot´s of hugs from me, MezzaNotte/Katja

9 kommentarer:

  1. WOW, vad läckert! Härliga färger och ett fantastiskt vackert arbete med gesso och mist, ett sånt konstverk!!

    Ha en underbar kväll!

    Kram

    SvaraRadera
  2. wow this is gorgeous love it all. thanks for playing with us at shabby.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Oh my goodness!!!
    THis is just BEAUTIFUL! I gasped looking at the outside and then there was more.... the inside too! Lovely inspiring work! (I love diamonds too!) Thanks for playing along with Shabby!

    SvaraRadera
  4. What a beautiful box inside and out!!!!

    SvaraRadera
  5. underbart vacker! så många vackra detaljer som flyter ihop till en vacker helhet!

    SvaraRadera
  6. Oh this is stunning!! I love it!! Thanks for playing along with us at Shabby :)

    SvaraRadera
  7. This box is so,so gorgeous, beautifully done. Great, creative use of your geometric shape, and I love the shabby look you have achieved with the gesso, muslin and lace. Thanks for playing along with us at LGS.

    SvaraRadera
  8. This is so stunning!!! I love your gorgeous and creative box!!! The color is also beautiful!!!Thank you for playing along with us at Shabby!!!

    SvaraRadera